Julie's Knitting Knews

Just a place to show my knitting projects.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Update on my needle knitting project

Well I have been working hard on this project and here is what I have after this weekend. I had planned on being gone, but was stood up and still have not heard anything. Oh well, I just hope he is ok!! I think I am about a third of the way through this baby blanket and I am loving working on it. I am really hoping to have it done before the 19th of this month. My hands are tired and so am I so I suppose I will stop for the night. I do not have access to a digital cam so did this on my scanner. I folded the corners under to make it all fit. I will take a pic of it with my web cam when done, but it won't be as clear as this is.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the way your baby blanket looks. very pretty.

7:55 PM  
Blogger KansasA said...

Julie you are doing an excellent job, the blanket looks great!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Dora Renee Wilkerson said...

Your blanket is coming along real nice. I wish I too could learn to knit with needles (I love to loom and I am glad I can do that but it would be neat to also needle knit.)

Keep up to good work!

2:46 AM  
Blogger ICJ said...

I have made up a similar baby blanket few years ago for my baby boy and it turned out to be a wonderful blanky! :)

You can see it HERE if you wish!

Knit on! :)

Isabelle aka Tricotine

8:55 AM  
Blogger Knitcrazy said...

You are doing Great with your needle knitting :)
Its Fun to knit with the needles , isn't it ?

http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home