Julie's Knitting Knews

Just a place to show my knitting projects.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Baby Bunting\Wrap

Ziggy is modeling this baby bunting\Wrap. It started as a baby afghan on the long greean KK Loom, but I messed up when binding it off. So, I threaded some of the left over yarn on the end that I bound off, added four beads to each end and made a drawstring. it is made with yarn from a round robin yarn swap that I received. The yarn is two skeins of No Boundaries Panda Space - 26. It is White, light pink, magenta and purple varigated. I started this several days ago and only managed to get about 10 rows done. I picked it up this morning about 10:20 AM and finished it at 1:00 AM. Just under 14 hours. I did take several breaks throughout the day and evening for meals, chores and phone calls, but was determined to get it done. I am planning to make a couple of hats as well as another attempt at an afghan for the baby shower on August 19th, that these items are for.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home