Julie's Knitting Knews

Just a place to show my knitting projects.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Baby Hat

Here is a scan of the hat that I have made for my friend Stephanie.
This is going to be given along with the bunting\wrap that I posted last night.
I tried to take a shot of it with my web cam as I do not have access to a
Digital camera anymore. It came out really crappy, so I scanned it. :)
This was made on the round KK with one strand of worsted weight and
then I combined that with the stand of fun fur and viola! An adorable
little baby hat. I am going to make another one with LB HS, but will make that
on the blue KK as it will have a bit more stretch to it and will be too big if I use
the red KK. I will post each project as I complete them over the next few days.
The little hat here only took me a total of an hour to complete.

1 Comments:

Blogger ICJ said...

What a cute little hat! :)

Isabelle aka Tricotine

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home